In the cold light of day, the Nerds get to grips on the leadership spill that wasn't by talking leadership, its meaning and representations of it, as well as the question of political instability in Australia today.
- Dr Stewart Jackson, Department of Government and International Relations, University of Sydney
- Dr Amanda Elliot, Department of Sociology, University of Sydney
Guests, in studio:
- Dr Lloyd Cox, Department of Modern History, Politics and International Relations, Macquarie University
- Dr Stephen Mills, Graduate School of Government, University of Sydney
- Dr Siobhain O'Sullivan, Lecturer in Social Policy, School of Social Sciences, UNSW Australia